Company History

Palini Vernici was founded in 1945 by the Palini brothers.

During the first years of business the company took on and executed tenders for industrial painting.

At the beginning of the fifties the company was large – more than 600 painters and other workers - and the large volumes of paints consumed led the company to decide to produce the necessary painting materials by itself.

The choice of basing production on solid bases led to the stipulation of production licence agreements of growing importance.

The extremely important incorporation of the best European technologies via international partnerships highlighted the opportunity of starting to produce and commercialise the innovative Palinal range in Car Refinish (fillers – polyester primers – oven topcoats at 60°).

In 1978 the company concluded the international collaboration phase and began an important original research program in its own laboratories.

The presence of highly qualified personnel and of a first class technical and colorimetric staff, permitted the company to make its name in the international market by an innovative and high quality offer of products for body works and industrial applications.

The high volumes produced determined the construction of a new production unit in 1989, with modern equipment capable of satisfying the growing demand for Palinal products.

Company mission